Drop Us a Line
Our Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact the call centre?
Call: 086 053 6797
Email: [email protected]
How do I enquire about franchise opportunities?
Please visit the franchise page on our website:
How do I replace my John’s Club card?
When you are in a restaurant, you can request for this to be done by the manager. The manager will contact John Dory's Customer Care to confirm your previous John's Club card is blocked and to then link your new card to your profile. You will need to give your waitron the following information:
- Your name and surname
- Date of birth
- John's Club member number (the new card to be linked)
- Mobile number and email address
How many vouchers do I have?
If you have a physical John's Club card, just ask your John Dory's waitron for a balance slip. Your waitron will check your balance at the till point and print a balance slip for you. You can also log on to www.johnsclub.co.za via your computer, tablet device or mobile phone, or log into the John’s Club App to view your statement. If you are a digital member, log on to your profile via www.johnsclub.co.za or log into the John’s Club APP to view your points balance, vouchers or statement.
How do I redeem a voucher?
As soon as you've accumulated 5000 points, a R50 John Dory's meal voucher will be automatically loaded onto your profile, which you can use to enjoy a meal at your favourite John Dory's restaurant.
Hand your John's Club card to your waitron and inform him/her that you would like to redeem your voucher.
Or, if you have a digital profile and would like to redeem your voucher, follow these easy steps:
- Log on to your account via www.johnsclub.co.za or John’s Club APP.
- Decide which vouchers you want to redeem.
- Write your John’s Club membership number on your bill slip and hand it to your waitron, informing them of your voucher you would like redeemed.
- The membership number is then entered at the till point by your waitron so that your voucher's can be redeemed.
Please note the following:
- Points or vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or used to tip waitrons.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed by the registered owner of the profile.
- A voucher may only be claimed if the bill total equals or exceeds the voucher value.
What are my membership details?
Please call our call centre with the following information ready:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- John's Club membership number
- Mobile number and/or email address
How do I register for John’s Club?
There are two ways of joining the John's Club programme.
- Visit any John Dory's and ask for a John's Club application leaflet. Register your card using one of the two options listed on the application leaflet found in-store.
- Website www.johnsclub.co.za
- John’s Club APP
- Download the John’s Club App from Google Play or Apple Store, or visit www.johnsclub.co.za to register for a digital profile.
Can I delete my Johns Club profile?
You may delete your profile by contacting John Dory’s Customer Care.
Contact John Dory's Customer Care on 0860 53 67 97 or [email protected].
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 (“POPIA”) read with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2000, customers are required to complete the necessary Form (Form 2 prescribed by Regulation 3 of POPIA).
Upon valid completion and receipt of the Form, your profile will be deleted accordingly.
Please note that deleting your profile is permanent and cannot be reversed. Any dependent details and applicable vouchers linked to your profile will also be removed.
The best in fresh fish, sushi and a variety of mouth-watering grills for the whole family. Read our full menu here.Menu
Find a Restaurant
As part of the John Dory's family, there's always a seat for you at our table. Find your nearest John Dory's and come spend some time with us.Find my john dorys