Double up promo terms and conditions
- This offer (“the offer”) is conducted by John Dory’s Advertising (Pty) Ltd (“John Dory’s”), hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter” and may only be entered into by customers of John Dory’s restaurants who have registered for the John Dory’s APP and have earned a minimum of 5000 points during the promotional period, and resident in South Africa.
- No persons related to the Promoter (including but not limited to their Subsidiaries and / or Franchisees) by way of being:
2.1 Directors, members, partners, employees, franchisees, agents of, or consultants to;
2.2 Any marketing service providers(s), any supplier(s) of goods or services, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by them; or
2.3 Any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any such persons; may partake in the offer.
- A copy of these terms and conditions (“the terms and conditions”) is available on www.johndory’s.co.za. These terms and conditions may be amended by reasonable notification via the John Dory’s website at any time during the offer, and will be applied and interpreted by the Promoter and their decisions regarding any disputes relating to such meaning and / or content will be final and binding.
- Participation by customers in the offer constitutes an agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The offer is valid during the stipulated period beginning at 00h00 on 25 February 2020 and ending at 22h00 on 25 May 2020.
- The offer is limited to customers residing in the Republic of South Africa.
- To qualify, customers must download and register on the John Dory’s APP, earn a minimum of 5000 points via meal purchases in store to qualify for their R50 First Earn Voucher to be doubled up.
- This offer is valid to newly registered users during the promotional period and excludes users registered outside of this period.
- The offer equates to 1 (one) double up voucher per qualifying customer, to the value of R50.
- The offer is not available on delivery and will be available in restaurants for sit down only.
- The offer is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, the Promoter and / or their subsidiary and / or holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the offer.
- To the maximum extent permitted in law, the owners of any John Dory’s restaurant, John Dory’s Advertising (Pty) Ltd, or any holding or subsidiary companies, or any of their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, franchisees, or anyone associated with any of them, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, loss, claim or damage of any nature whatsoever whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of (or in any way connected to) any person entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from any person’s participation in any way, in this offer.
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the offer, the Promoters decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any provision of these terms and conditions or the offer which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
Drop Us a Line
For franchise opportunities, sponsorships or any other queries you may have, drop us a line and we'll sea that we get back to you soon.Contact Us
Find a Restaurant
As part of the John Dory’s family, there’s always a seat for you at our table. Find your nearest John Dory’s and come spend some time wFIND MY JOHN DORYS